The registration process for the recruitment of 535 Specialist Officer Post of PNB has begun online.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) has announced to fill 535 vacancies in the Specialist Officer post. The last date to apply is September 29. PNB will select candidates based on the online exam which is scheduled to be held in October-November.
As usual, the written exam will comprise questions from reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude, and professional knowledge. The exam will carry a total of 200 marks and candidates will be allowed 2 hours to attempt it.
There is also an interview that will be held after the written exam.
The total marks allotted for the interview are 35. The minimum qualifying marks in interview 40% of the total marks.
The final merit list will comprise of the marks of the written exam and the interview.
PNB Recruitment 2020 Details
· Manager (Risk): 160 posts
· Manager (Credit): 200 posts
· Manager (Treasury): 30 posts
· Manager (Law)L 25 posts
· Manager (Architect): 2 posts
· Manager (Civil): 8 posts
· Manager (Economic): 10 posts
· Manager (HR): 10 posts
· Senior Manager (Risk)L 40 posts
· Senior Manager (Credit): 50 posts
· Opening date: September 8
· Closing date: September 29
· SC, ST, PwBD category candidates: ₹ 175
· Other candidates: ₹ 850